The 2023 Hyundai Santa Cruz is a unique vehicle that combines the carlike handling and comfort of a compact SUV with the utility and versatility of a pickup truck. It has a distinctive design, a lockable cargo box with an in-bed trunk, and a choice of two engines: a 191-hp four-cylinder or a 281-hp turbo-four. The latter comes with an all-wheel drive and can tow up to 5,000 pounds.
But what if you want to take your Santa Cruz off-road and explore some rugged terrain? Can you enhance its performance and appearance with 2023 Hyundai Santa Cruz wheel spacers? And are they safe to use?
Pros and cons of 2023 Hyundai Santa Cruz wheel spacers
Wheel spacers are aftermarket devices that increase the distance between the wheel hub and the wheel. They can provide several benefits.
- Improving the stance and stability of the vehicle by widening the track width
- Allowing the installation of larger tires or wheels with different offsets
- Enhancing the aesthetics of the vehicle by reducing the gap between the wheel and the fender
However, wheel spacers also have some drawbacks and risks.
- Causing vibrations, noises, or uneven tire wear
- Increasing the chance of wheel bolts or nuts loosening or breaking
Precautions to run 2023 Hyundai Santa Cruz wheel spacers
Therefore, if you decide to use wheel spacers on your Santa Cruz, you should be aware of these potential issues and take some precautions.
- Choosing high-quality wheel spacers that are compatible with your vehicle’s specifications and requirements
- Installing them properly and securely, following the manufacturer’s instructions and torque specifications
- Checking them regularly for signs of wear, damage, or looseness
- Maintaining the recommended tire pressure and rotation schedule
- Consulting with a professional mechanic or dealer before making any modifications to your vehicle
Wheel spacers can be a useful accessory for some drivers who want to customize their Santa Cruz and improve its off-road performance. However, they are not without risks and may affect the safety and reliability of your vehicle. But are there any safe and stable quality wheel spacers?
Riding off-road, bumping and terrible environment bring a challenge to wheels if you tend to mount spacers in your truck. Hence spacers must be stable and durable. Nevertheless, with a plethora of spacers selling in the market, you may feel confused to choose quality and fit spacers because most of them look similar. The fundamental principles are that the spacers ought to be quality forged aluminum, hub-centric, fit your wheel and hub pattern, and equipped with high-strength wheel studs and nuts. One of the spacers that can suffice these principles is BONOSS 2023 Hyundai Santa Cruz wheel spacers. They can not only suffice these principles, but far more over them.
They provide the perfect fitment for your 2023 Hyundai Santa Cruz. Superior to common hub-centric wheel spacers, BONOSS 2023 Hyundai Santa Cruz wheel spacers are multi-stage hub-centric. You can see chamfers and stages on the lip and backward. Common hub-centric spacers ignore the chamfer and stages in the hub bore and wheel bore. They are not really ‘hub-centric’. The gaps in the chamfer place are prone to causing vibration and wobble. Hence you ought to mount multi-stage spacers necessarily for safety.
They are equipped with ISO grade 12.9 studs and ISO grade 10 nuts. Dumping off-road, or swapping to extended studs, the chance of wheel bolts or nuts loosening or breaking increases. ISO grade 12.9 studs and ISO grade 10 nuts are generally recognized as stable and durable screws for the vehicle. They are forged aluminum or titanium alloy.