1. The Global Pioneer Active Cooling technique helps improve the heat dissipation of the brake system, reducing brake fade, at the same time, providing all the functions of traditional spacers.
2. Made of High-strength Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy (tensile strength ≥ 310Mpa) or better 7075-T6 Aluminum Alloy (tensile strength ≥ 572Mpa), lightweight, hard and tough.
3. Using ISO Grade 12.9 Studs, Tensile Strength ≥ 1220 Mpa. Matching with ISO Grade 10 lug nuts, Tensile strength ≥ 1110 Mpa, Safer. Both of them are BONOSS Engraved, quality guaranteed.
4. Multistage hub-centric design, which offers a better system of support and stability, eliminating wheel gap and effectively reducing the high-speed vibration.
5. The knurling patterns can enlarge the side area so that it can contact more air, boost the heat dissipation effect, and also reduce internal stress.