Wheel spacers are aftermarket parts that are used to create a gap between the wheel and the hub of the car. They are usually installed to improve the handling, stability, and appearance of the car. However, not all wheel spacers are created equal. Some may be poorly made, incompatible, or even unsafe for your car. That’s why you need to choose a reputable brand that offers high-quality wheel spacers that suit your needs and preferences.
One of the brands that stand out in the market is BONOSS, a professional manufacturer of wheel accessories since 2007. BONOSS offers a variety of wheel spacers, including forged active cooling wheel spacers, forged lightweight plus wheel spacers, forged hub-centric wheel spacers, and forged lug to lug wheel adapters. All of these products are made of high-strength aluminum alloy materials, such as AL6061-T6 and AL7075-T6, which are durable, corrosion-resistant, and lightweight.
What makes BONOSS Subaru wheel spacers different from other brands?
Here are some of the features and benefits of BONOSS Subaru wheel spacers that make them a good choice for your car:
- Active Cooling Technology: BONOSS Subaru wheel spacers are designed with patented cooling grooves that help dissipate heat from the brakes and wheels. The cooling grooves are distributed in petals, and multiple heat dissipation grooves work at the same time, which effectively improves the cooling efficiency. The aerodynamic arc-shaped design of the heat sink is conducive to the smooth flow of air, reducing air resistance and enhancing the stability of the car.
- Hub-centric Design: BONOSS Subaru wheel spacers are hub-centric, which means they fit snugly over the hub of the car and eliminate any gap or movement between the hub and the wheel. This ensures a perfect fitment and alignment of the wheels, preventing any vibration, wobble, or noise while driving. Hub-centric wheel spacers also reduce the stress on the lug bolts or studs, extending their service life.
- Knurling Process: BONOSS Subaru wheel spacers are processed with knurling on the contact surface, which increases friction and prevents slippage or loosening of the wheel spacers. Knurling also creates tiny pockets that can store grease or dirt, reducing wear and tear on the wheel spacers.
- Black Hard Coat Anodizing: BONOSS Subaru wheel spacers are treated with black hard coat anodizing, which is a special electrochemical process that creates a thick and hard layer of oxide on the surface of aluminum. This layer enhances the corrosion resistance, wear resistance, and appearance of the wheel spacers. It also protects them from UV rays, salt spray, acid rain, and other harsh environmental conditions.
- Grade 12.9 Extended Bolts or Studs: BONOSS Subaru wheel spacers come with grade 12.9 extended bolts or studs, which are made of high-quality steel and have a tensile strength of more than 1200 MPa. These bolts or studs are strong enough to withstand high torque and pressure without breaking or deforming. They also have a black dacromet coating that prevents rust and corrosion.
As you can see, BONOSS Subaru wheel spacers are not only good-looking but also functional and safe for your car. They can help you achieve a wider stance, a more aggressive look, a better handling performance, and a cooler braking system for your car.
Some real cases and examples of installing BONOSS Subaru wheel spacers
But don’t just take our word for it. Here are some real cases and examples of customers who have installed BONOSS Subaru wheel spacers on their cars:
- A customer installed BONOSS forged active cooling hub-centric 2023 Subaru Forester wheel spacers on his model. He chose 15mm for the front axle and 20mm for the rear axle to get a flush fitment with his fenders. He was satisfied with the result and said that his car looked more sporty and stable after installing the wheel spacers.
- Another customer installed BONOSS forged AL7075-T6 active cooling hub-centric 5×100 wheel spacers on his Subaru BRZ. He chose 25mm for both front and rear axles to get more clearance for his aftermarket wheels. He was impressed with the quality and performance of the wheel spacers and said that they improved his steering response and cornering stability.
- A third customer installed BONOSS forged lightweight plus PCD5x130 hub-centric 7mm-12mm Porsche 718 wheel spacers on his 2021 model. He chose 7mm for both front and rear axles to get a subtle change in his stance without affecting his suspension geometry. He was happy with the outcome and said that his car looked more elegant and refined after installing the wheel spacers.
These are just some of examples of how BONOSS Subaru wheel spacers can enhance your car’s performance and appearance. If you want to see more examples or learn more about BONOSS products, you can visit the website at https://www.bonoss.com/ or contact their customer service team.
In conclusion, BONOSS Subaru wheel spacers are a good choice for improving your car’s performance and appearance. They are made of high-quality materials, designed with innovative features, tested with strict standards, and backed by excellent service. Whether you want to change your bolt pattern, increase your offset, widen your track width, or simply upgrade your style, BONOSS Subaru wheel spacers can help you achieve your goals.