- Global Pioneer Active Cooling Technique, Safer
- Forged AL7075-T6 with Tensile Strength ≥ 572 Mpa, Safer
- ISO Grade 10 Nuts with BONOSS Engraved, Strength ≥ 1110 Mpa, Safer
- ISO Grade 12.9 Studs with BONOSS Engraved, Strength ≥ 1220 Mpa, Safer
- Customized Only in 1-3 Days, OEM/ODM Available, More Professional
- Over 66 SGS TÜV Test Reports Certificated, More Professional
- Worry-free 10 Years Warranty, Friendly Customer Service
BONOSS Forged Active Cooling Wheel Spacers Hubcentric PCD6x135 CB87.1 Aluminum 7075-T6 for Ford Expedition 2003-2014
$100.00 – $335.99
1. What is the size of Ford Expedition wheel spacers?
These items are made of exactly Expedition spacers specifications: Bolt Pattern (PCD): 6×135, Center Bore (CB): 87.1, Thread: M14x2.0. As long as the vehicles share the same bolt pattern, center bore diameter, and thread size with Ford Expedition, these items can also be used as wheel spacers for those vehicles. For more details, check on Are these wheel spacers compatible with my vehicle.
2. What are the benefits of installing BONOSS wheel spacers on Ford Expedition?
Wheel spacers are made to create the desired space between the vehicle hub and wheels. Your Expedition becomes more stable as the wheel spacers provide additional width for the wheel track. With the improvement of the traction, the resistance to rollover as well as the comfort level of handling the vehicle improves a lot. The appearance gets a boost with the wheels flush with the fender line. They are also an instant and cost-effective solut