ACTIVE COOLING TECHNIQUE
The heat dissipation grooves behind the spacers are boosting the cooling efficiency, reducing brake thermal decay.
Act as air collectors which tremendously enlarges the airflow, enhancing the heat dissipation effect.
Prevent rainwater or debris from entering the axle-spacer-wheel connection.
So the heat dissipation can be effectively achieved.
More Professional in Production
Since 2007, BONOSS(Formerly bloxsport) focuses on complete production solutions of high efficiency, high quality, high safety and high stability automobile wheel accessories (including wheel spacers, wheel bolts, wheel nuts, etc.). Whether it is the workshop layout, equipment configuration, workpiece transfer and other hardware facilities required for production, or soft facilities such as personnel training, production process, process control, and information transmission, are all planned and adjusted around high efficiency, high quality, high safety and high stability automobile wheel accessories (including wheel spacers, wheel bolts, wheel nuts, etc.). In addition to the conventional production facilities, we also have special machinery equipment, dedicated production molds, specific quality examination tools, particular transfer lines for work stations.
What’s more, our more than 10 years of professional manufacturing experience provides customers with more serving experience and creates more manufacturing service value: faster delivery speed, more stable product quality and higher production qualification rate, lower production cost, more production planning options.
Our OEM production solutions are specially prepared for customers in the industry, integrating professionalism, safety, efficiency, quality, packaging, and cost-effectiveness, to completely solve the full set of customer needs, and strictly confidential. Apart from regular production, we configure special equipment and production plans for small-batch customized production to further accelerate the response speed and meet customer service requirements for specific products.
We believe that: Focus makes us more professional, and professionalism can create more value for customers.
More Professional in Design
How to design automobile wheel accessories(including wheel spacers, wheel bolts, wheel nuts, etc.) with stronger performance, more functions and better customer experience?
BONOSS (Formerly bloxsport) Derived from more than 10 years of professional experience, countless actual surveying and mapping, drawing updates, dimensional accuracy upgrades, installation testing, we are committed to designing automotive wheel accessories with stronger performance, more functions, and better experience for customers, and believe that we can do better in the future.
When designing products, we pay more attention to the following aspects:
- Safety. Safety is the basis of all design. Safety is the core premise of product design. Whether it is wheel spacer, wheel bolt, or wheel nut, it is directly related to driving safety. It is necessary to resist the dangerous behavior of designing out of safety.
- High performance. BONOSS has always adhered to the design principle of high performance. We believe that only high performance can bring more experience and value to customers. The most direct expression of high performance is to follow high standards (ISO, ANSI, DIN, JIS) . Digitally present product quality and performance goals, and clearly convey our understanding and interpretation of performance to customers.
- Functionality. BONOSS believes that functionality refers to the efficient completion of core functions and the diversity of additional functions. For example, our forged active cooling wheel spacer is based on the traditional conventional wheel spacer to increase the heat dissipation design to achieve the function of active heat dissipation.
For example, our lightweight wheel spacer is based on traditional conventional wheel spacer with lightweight structural treatment to achieve the function of reducing weight. We also designed a groove for easy disassembly on the traditional conventional wheel spacer, and designed a knurled structure with better heat dissipation performance to further enhance the functionality of the product.
- Appearance. Like most people, BONOSS also believes that outstanding appearance is not only a way of expressing the user’s personality, but also a pursuit of beauty and an attitude of loving life. Therefore, we continue to pay attention to popular beauty and listen to customers’ voices. Improve our expression of beauty.
- Our focus and love. BONOSS has always been focusing on automobile wheel accessories. (Including wheel spacers, wheel bolts, wheel nuts, etc.) We love our work and choices, and love our customers and friends. From the bottom of our hearts, we are eager for continuous improvement and eager for more users’ smiles. Longing for more beauty.
More Professional in Measuring
Why does BONOSS (Formerly bloxsport) still insist on independent measuring and mapping under the premise that a lot of basic data has already been made public?
BONOSS has always promised to provide customers with high-precision, more reasonable and more reliable products, if there is no independent measuring and mapping, but to design and manufacture products using already public data and rough precision solutions, we will consider this is a kind of disrespect for customers, even more, it is an insult to our own profession. Taking wheel spacers as an example, we have always been very sad that many brands have chosen to add a rough accuracy on the basis of public basic data and use conservative accuracy solutions to face customers, resulting in some avoidable problems, also bringing unnecessary trouble to customers.
For example Toyota Camry, it’s easy to know that the wheel center bore is 60.1mm, if there is no actual measuring and mapping data, they will directly produce products with 60.1mm. Although it can be installed, it will increase the probability of high-speed vibration. Yet we found that the use experience is more perfect when it is produced at 60.02mm through our actual measuring and mapping.
How to judge the accuracy of the wheel spacers? In addition to dedicated measuring instruments, BONOSS recommends two small methods:
- Is it easy to insert the wheel spacer into the shaft head HUB? Generally speaking, the rougher the precision, the larger the gap, the easy the installing, while the product with high precision requires a smooth installing.
- After installing the wheel spacers into the wheel hub, shake and spin it to feel the gap and noise, and the precision of the product with large gap and large swing should be doubted.
BONOSS insists that independent measuring and mapping is a respect for one’s own profession, and providing customers with a better product experience is our constant pursuit.
More SGS TUV Certification
We have been committed to providing customers with more powerful performance products. We believe that only through the testing and certification of a third-party authority organization, using data to present product performance, interpreting our expertise with achievements can guarantee the quality and confidence in customer commitments.
TUV and SGS are our familiar friends and trusted third-party certification agency. So far, BONOSS has achieved excellent results in numerous TUV and SGS test items.
For more detailed certification info, please click :
SGS Certification or TÜV Certification
We will update more certification information on social media. Welcome to subscribe us.
More Customer Choices
Thanks very much for the customers and friends who have cared about and supported BONOSS (Formerly bloxsport), because of your choice, we have the value of existence and make our work more meaningful. The development and progress of BONOSS is inseparable from the support and help of customers.
So far, customers who have chosen BONOSS are located in more than 80 countries and regions around the world. In the future, we will focus on automotive wheel accessories (including wheel spacers, wheel bolts, wheel nuts, etc.) and will strive to provide customers with more professional, safer, higher quality and more functional products. We will continue to publish more installation cases and stories on social media. Welcome to follow us.
Our New Posters