Tesla Wheel Spacers
Enjoy A Better Driving Experience
The Tesla hubcentric wheel spacers are designed to create more clearance and backspacing for wheels. By pushing the wheels further away from the vehicle hub, they increase the track width, hence reduce body roll. This helps improve your tires’ lateral grip. The tires are more evenly loaded, which leads to better handling of your Tesla hubcentric and faster acceleration coming out of a corner. This is effective especially when you are driving in rough weather or unfavorable conditions. With various thickness hubcentric spacers, you are able to control how far out your wheels can be. Aesthetically, by adding the proper amount of extra space between the rim and the hub assembly, the wheel will stick out to flush the fender, giving your hubcentric a more sporty and fiercer look.
Browse by Model
Global Pioneer Active Cooling Technique
1. The cooling grooves are distributed in petals, and multiple heat dissipation grooves work at the same time, which effectively improves the cooling efficiency.
2. The aerodynamic arc-shaped design of the heat sink is conducive to the rapid flow of air and further improves the cooling efficiency.
3. The cooling groove uses an asymmetrical design, whether it is on the left wheel or the right wheel, forward or reverse, the purpose of heat dissipation can be achieved normally and effectively.
4. The cooling groove uses a sealed design to prevent rainwater and debris from entering the shaft head.
5. The front end of the heat sink is designed with an air trap groove, which can effectively increase the airflow and at the same time facilitate the disassembly of the wheel spacers.
ISO Standard Grade 12.9 Studs & ISO Grade 10 Nuts
1. The matching bolt has passed the SGS Two million times Limited Life Range Test, and the test standard is ISO3800.
2. The matching bolts and nuts have fully passed the SGS TUV performance test ISO and SAE standards, including Tensile Test, Tensile Test for Full-Size Fastener, Proof Load Test, Hardness Test, Decarburization Test, Decarburization Test-hardness, Wedge Loading Test, Retempering Test.
3. The matching bolt and nut material passed the SGS TUV Chemical Composition Analysis Test.
4. The anti-rust performance of the matching bolts and nuts has passed the 192H neutral salt test, and the test standard is ISO9227.
5. The matching bolts pass TUV Microstructure, the standard is ASTM E3-11.
Top Material for Best Performance, Precision at 0.02mm
1. Made from High-Strength Aircraft Aluminum Alloy (6061-T6 or 7075T6), Lightweight, Forged.
2. Black Hard Anodized for durability and corrosion protection.
3. Precision Engineered Hub-Centric and Model Specific for Perfect Fit and Wheel Balance.
4. The “knurling” design is used on the cylindrical surface of the wheel spacer, which can effectively increase the contact area with air and increase the cooling effect.
5. The PCD hole seat used to fix the wheel spacer is a full-cone seat design, which has better comprehensive performance and higher safety than the part-cone seat seat design.
6. The PCD hole seat used to fix the wheel spacer is a full-cone seat design, which has better comprehensive performance and higher safety than the part-cone seat seat design.