- Remove original wheel and studs.
- Replace original wheel studs with BONOSS extended studs.
- Put BONOSS wheel spacer on hub of car (over the new studs) Please ensure that wheel spacer is fully seated and flush with the hub.
- Put wheel onto the BONOSS studs and firmly seated against wheel spacer.
- Fasten wheel with original studs. Carefully hand turn nuts making sure that they spin in easily and fit well.
- Repeat above step with the studs left.
- Use hand wrench, snug up the studs in a star pattern.
- Spin the wheel and tire to check whether it cause any noise or interference or not before fully tightening studs.
- Use torque wrench set to wheel manufacturers’ specifications to tighten the wheel studs in a star pattern
Share BONOSS, Choose Your Platform!