High standard quality management, together with authoritative certification reports, is the best way to meet customer and regulatory requirements. ln times when market conditions and customer needs are constantly changing, BONOSS(formerly bloxsport) is committing itself to quality.
To earn customers’ trust, which is also our confidence in product quality, we fully introduce the third-party independent testing agency SGS, TÜV for quality inspection for higher performance level, better quality and reliability, and better safety.
BONOSS SGS, TÜV Authoritative Certification Reports
SGS SA(Société Générale de Surveillance) is the world’s famous inspection, verification, testing, certification, and quality assurance services company. It is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. Through certification, it can be demonstrated that whether the products, processes, systems or services are compliant with either national or international standards and regulations or customer defined standards or not.
TÜV Rheinland is one of the world’s famous testing service companies, standing for safety and quality in virtually most areas of business and life. Since its establishment in 1869, after 150 years of development, it has become one of the most authoritative international certification providers in the world. It has a high reputation in the quality management system. At the same time in many products and technologies with the international certification authority.
We believe that only through the testing and certification of a third-party authority organization, using data to present product performance, interpreting our expertise with achievements can guarantee the quality and confidence in customer commitments.
So far, BONOSS(formerly bloxsport) has achieved excellent scores in numerous SGS and TÜV test items:
1. BONOSS Wheel Bolts have passed the SGS 2 Million Limited Life Range Test (Test Method: ISO 3800), still not damaged.
2. BONOSS Wheel Studs have passed the SGS, TÜV performance test ISO and SAE standards including Tensile Test, Proof Load Test, Tensile Test Under Wedge Loading Test (Test Method: ISO 898).
3. BONOSS Wheel Studs have passed the SGS, TÜV performance test ISO and SAE standards including Decarburization Test-hardness, Retempering Test (Test Method: ISO 898), Hardness Test (Test Method: ISO 6507).
4. BONOSS Wheel Studs and Nuts material passed the SGS, TÜV Chemical Composition Analysis Test (Test Method: OES).
5. BONOSS Wheel Extended Bolts anti-rust performance passed the 192H Neutral Salt Spray Test (Test Method: ISO 9227).
6. BONOSS Wheel Extended Bolts have passed TÜV Microstructure Test (Test Method: ASTM E3-11).
For more detailed certification info, please click:
SGS Certification or TÜV Certification
We have been committed to providing customers with high-quality and high-performance products. And only such products can pass the international test standards of SGS, TÜV authoritative testing agency, truly achieve the quality expressed in the form of data, and truly guarantee safety.
Yet, we will not stop here, continuously improving technology, innovative design, and providing customers with a better product experience is our goal and pursuit.
We will update more certification information on social media. Welcome to subscribe to us.