Great Dacromet Surface Treatment
The matching studs/nuts of BONOSS wheel spacers applied the superior Dacromet Surface Treatment process. Dacromet is a new type of metal surface anti-corrosion coating that uses aluminum flakes, zinc and chromic acid as the main coating materials. Here are the advantages of the Dacromet Surface Treatment:
1. No hydrogen embrittlement, so that it is very suitable for the coating of the force components like wheel studs and lug nuts.
2. High corrosion resistance. It is 7-10 times better than traditional galvanizing treatment. The neutral salt spray test can last for more than 500 hours and even higher, which is far better than galvanized.
3. Heat resistance. The Dacromet coating has a heat resistance temperature of above 300 ° C. It can also be used continuously for a long time at 250 ° C. At that temperature, the zinc layer has already been failed.
4. Excellent permeability. The Dacromet treatment fluid can penetrate into the tight joint of the workpiece to form a rust-proof coating so that it can improve the rust prevention ability inside and outside. In addition, it behaves greatly at the assembly of parts and at multiple screwing.
5. Environmentally Friendly. It is an environment-friendly coating process. During the technical treatment of Dacromet, there is no acid washing, electrodeposition, electric de-oiling, etc. That means no pollution.
The Dacromet surface treatment offers excellent protection for wheel studs and lug nuts. And because of the general avoidance of hydrogen embrittlement, it is an excellent choice for the coating of connection elements and safety components in the automotive components and accessories.