- 75 mm Exposing, Perfect Details of the Rim, More Competitive Stance
- Lightweight, Every Stud Conversion Only 62g, Reduce Unsprung Weight
- Stud Conversion Suitable for ≤20 mm Spacers without Extra Bolts, More Convenient
- Forged Aerospace-grade Ti6A14V Carry Tensile Strength ≥1080 Mpa, More Powerful
- More Threads for European Car including M12x1.5 / M14x1.25 / M14x1.5, More Options
- Provide More Colors including Titanium, Nitrogen-blue, Coffee-golden, More Collocations
- Provide 75 mm-85 mm Length Customize, OEM/ODM, Satisfy More Needs
- Over 10 TÜV Reports Certificated, Reliable Quality Guarantee
BONOSS Titanium Exposed Wheel Stud Conversion Kit for BMW X7 [G07] 2019-Present
1. The price is for a BONOSS Titanium Exposed Wheel Stud Conversion Kit (20 pcs studs). It is compatible with BMW X7 (G07) and more, for a better shopping experience, our friendly customer service will contact you to confirm vehicle and order information.
2. According to your need, you can order additional wheel spacers (BL Series ≤20mm) without extra extended wheel bolts. The wheel spacers can be used with stud conversion.
1. VEHICLE COMPATIBILITY
BMW X7 (G07) 2019+
Original Thread and Seat Type (Reference)
(Thread Size: M12x1.5 / Seat Type: Conical) For the vast majority BMW E Chassis;
(Thread Size: M14x1.25/ Seat Type: Conical) For BMW F Chassis, G Chassis;
More vehicle information can be asked from Customer Service.
2. What is a stud conversion kit?
Wheel stud conversion has existed for multiple decades. They are a kind of special studs with both ends threaded, which convert your lug bolts fastening method to lug nuts. Many European cars (such as BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Audi, and Volkswagen…) use lug bolts to secure the wheels. A lug bolt features a threaded stem attached to a conical/ball seat that matches the wheel insert. Unlike lug nuts, lug bolts fasten the wheel and brake the rotor directly onto the hub. This makes changing the brake rotor easy but an added hassle of lining up the wheel and brake rotor when mounting wheels/tires. Wheel stud conversion offers an easy way to align the wheel when mounting. They make it more fluent to change wheels and save much time for you. It is a simple but high effective upgrade for your car.
3. Are wheel stud conversions safe?
As long as you use high-quality stud conversions, they are actually safe.
The wheel stud conversion kit offers an easy way to align the wheel, which makes it more fluent to change wheels.
4. What’s the difference between wheel bolts and wheel studs?
Wheel studs with lug nuts are mostly used on Japanese-made cars (such as Honda, Toyota). The studs are mounted in the hub and protrude beyond the brake rotor hat. This makes it easier to mount wheels without having to hold the wheel up to align the holes. In other words, they make mounting and dismounting wheels a fluent operation for you. The wheels are mounted using lug nuts, which are screwed onto the stud. This also allows you to install some really nice style of lug nuts.
Wheel bolts are usually used on European-made cars (such as BMW, Audi, Volkswagen). The bolts use a threaded stem attached to a tapered head or ball head that matches the wheel holes. They go through the wheel holes, straight screwing into the hub, fasten the wheel in the proper place. The only problem is that the brake rotor rotates freely when taking off the wheel. That means it is hard to realign the holes (since there are no mounted studs in the hub) when you hold the wheel up with your legs reinstalling the wheel and then threading the bolts.
5. What are the Pros of Stud Conversion?
Aesthetically, they penetrate the wheels, which provides a sporty and aggressive look. Meanwhile, if you’ve ever changed your stock wheels to aftermarket wheels, you’d know that there are various types of lug bolts. You may even find it hard when realizing your old lug bolts don’t fit on your new wheels.
If you have added wheel spacers, to meet proper thread engagement, the thread length of the wheel bolts should equal the length of stock bolts plus the thickness of the spacer, which means you need extended wheel bolts. Then wheel stud conversion is compatible with both ball and conical seat lug nuts, which is suitable for most factory or aftermarket wheels. They usually come with longer threaded stems. The lug nuts’ thread length is capable to adjust to get proper fasten, which allows for the safe use of different thickness wheel spacers. You don’t have to change to another set of extended wheel bolts.
6. What are the Pros of Titanium material?
BONOSS Forged Titanium Exposed Wheel Stud Conversion applies forged Titanium alloy material. The Titanium alloys are light in weight (each Titanium stud only weighs 62g) as well as very strong. They feature great fatigue strength and tensile strength, hard and high-temperature resistance. Even at extreme temperatures up to 400 to 500°C, they maintain great performance. BONOSS Titanium wheel studs are fully TÜV ISO standard test reports certificated, truly guarantees safety: Tensile Strength≥1,080Mpa, Ultimate Tensile Load≥138,800N, Proof Load≥104,000N, Hardness(Vickers)≥347. A thin oxide (TiO2, titania) layer spontaneously forms cover on the surface, which gives them extraordinary corrosion resistance ability. Each stud conversion is processed Hard-Anodized/Polished surface treatment, smooth 100%. Meanwhile, we retain the shiny primary color of titanium alloy, shining in the sun which makes your vehicle more outstanding and attractive.
7. Can stud conversion be used with wheel spacer?
BONOSS’s 75mm stud conversion kit supports wheel spacer 20mm and below without requiring additional ordering of extended bolts. If you need thicker wheel spacers, please contact with our Customer Service.
8. What is the length of can stud conversion exposed?
After the stud conversion correctly locks the hub, the remaining stud conversion part is exposed, but the visual effect is affected by the depth of the hub bolt hole, and the shallow bolt hole will obtain a more aggressive lug exposing appearance, and the visual effect is more obvious.
9. How to choose thread and seat type?
Before placing an order, please confirm the original wheel bolt thread size, whether it used the aftermarket rim or not, ball seat or cone seat. If you can’t confirm the information, (Reference Point 1) or contact our customer service, we will solve it.
10. How to install a wheel stud conversion kit? / Can I replace a wheel stud conversion myself?
Actually, it is an example. Here are Steps for your DIY reference:
- Firstly, install the short thread end on the wheel hub, and then tighten it with an inner hex key. The size of the inner hex key should be 6mm(torque: 20N.m.).
- Second, after fastening, align and mount the wheel, then use a torque wrench and a 19 size extended socket to install the lug nuts.
- Finally, use a torque wrench and 19mm extended socket for reinforcement after landing the vehicle, the torque is 140-150N.m.
- Reference Video For More.
11. What are suitable rim brands?
With the correct thread size and seat type, the BONOSS Titanium Wheel Stud Conversion fits in addition to the original hub and the following aftermarket rim brands, including Work Wheels, BBS Wheels, Fuel wheels, Forged wheels, American Force Wheels, Enkei Wheels, OZ Wheels, SSR Wheels, Vossen Wheels, HRE Wheels, Rays Wheels and so on. Our customer service will answer if you have any doubts about the aftermarket rim.
12. What are the differences after install titanium stud conversion? What is the weight of stud conversion? How much unsprung weight can be reduced?
In addition to getting a more aggressive appearance, while reducing the unsprung weight for the owner pursuing better driving performance, providing better driving performance for the vehicle. Each titanium stud conversion (nut plus stud conversion) net weight 62g, a kit of stud conversion weight is about 1240g, compared with the commonly extended bolt on the market, in the same length, thread, and seat type, the market extended bolts weight is about 2350g, titanium exposed wheel stud conversion can reduce the unsprung weight of about 1080g, lighter spring weight can reduce fuel consumption and vehicle loss, and effectively improve the driving performance of the vehicle, which is why most racing cars choose titanium alloy parts.
13. What are the colors of titanium stud conversion?
At present, BONOSS Titanium Wheel Stud Conversion has designed three colors, including titanium original color, Nitrogen-blue color, and Coffee-golden. Other colors coming soon.
14. How to customize longer titanium exposed wheel stud conversion?
BONOSS Support to customize 75mm-85mm titanium stud conversion, if you need to customize, please contact our Customer Service to confirm the length, thread size, color, and seat type.
15. Where can I buy BONOSS Titanium Exposed Wheel Stud Conversion Kit near me?
BONOSS will collaborate with dealers around the world, you can find the nearest operated store through Stud Conversion Near Me, or place an order on our official website to purchase our products.
1. How can I get my Titanium Exposed Wheel Stud Conversion Kit? How much does the shipping cost? Does it include domestic import duties?
After you place an order, BONOSS shipping department will give priority to FedEx, DHL, TNT, UPS, EMS, and other express delivery, striving to deliver the stud conversion you ordered to you in the shortest possible time. The freight calculation is based on the shipping weight and volume, excluding tariffs! It does not include special service fees in remote areas (in rare cases, we will contact you in advance if there are any).
2. When will my Titanium Exposed Wheel Stud Conversion Kit be shipped?
Stud conversion in stock is generally shipped within 24 -48 hours. For customize, stud conversions are generally shipped within 3 days (some special customized orders or models may take longer). Once your stud conversion is shipped, we will provide you with the tracking number through the email you provided. Remember to check your email. If you have not received the tracking number or have other questions, please contact our customer service.
3. How long does it take to get my Titanium Exposed Wheel Stud Conversion Kit?
Generally, it takes 3 to 7 days for shipping. Due to aviation, weather, politics, customs clearance, and other factors, the delivery time may be a bit delayed. In this case, we will follow up the whole process to ensure that your stud conversion can be delivered to you faster, it will not take a long time, please feel free. Hope you’ll feel satisfied when receiving the BONOSS Titanium Exposed Wheel Stud Conversion Kit.
4. Where will my Titanium Exposed Wheel Stud Conversion Kit be sent from?
BONOSS has multiple distribution centers around the world, in order to allow you to receive the items more quickly, we will give priority to the warehouse closest to your delivery address or the warehouse with a friendly shipping price. In addition, you can also buy from a local distributor, so you can get your stud conversion faster and save shipping costs. Click here to find Who sells Stud Conversion Near Me.
5. Can my Titanium Exposed Wheel Stud Conversion Kit can be sent to my country and location?
The BONOSS Titanium Exposed Wheel Stud Conversion Kit you purchased can be shipped to most countries and regions around the world, through FedEx / DHL / UPS / TNT / EMS and other shipping channels, you don’t need to worry about it. However, a few remote carriers will charge special service fees (only in rare cases, we will contact you in advance if there are any). If you have any questions, please contact our customer service.
6. What should I do if there is a problem with the transportation of my Titanium Exposed Wheel Stud Conversion Kit?
Each product from BONOSS will carry out good packaging to ensure that there will be no scratches during the shipping. In rare cases, due to the reasons of a third party, the items may be damaged, lost, delayed, etc. during the shipping. Once this happens, or if you encounter any problems during the delivery of your stud conversion, please contact us in time, and we will help you strive for the best benefits. Please note: In some cases, when BONOSS stud conversion arrives at your local delivery service point, you will be fully responsible for the return or damage of the package due to your failure to clear customs or sign for receipt in time.
Thank you for choosing BONOSS Titanium Exposed Wheel Stud Conversion Kit. In order to provide you with a more convenient, fast, and safe payment method, BONOSS selects most of the popular international trading methods. If none of the payments below is suitable for you, please contact us for the solution. So far, BONOSS fully supports the following payments:
(1) Recommend PayPal.
(2) Bank Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) Accepted.
(3) Western Union Payment Accepted.
(4) Alipay and WeChat Pay Accepted.
(5) Not Accepted Cryptocurrencies.
Notice: Please ensure that the Billing details and Shipping address are completely correct, and welcome to Contact Us if you have any questions.
We sincerely hope that our products bring a good experience and happiness to your life. The return will bring actual interest losses to each other, we do not recommend this, but we fully respect your right to return. We agree to a 100% refund for the product when the following conditions are met, but you need to bear the resulting freight and taxes.
(1) Within 30 calendar days.
(2) The product has not been used, the package is complete, and the product will not affect the second use.
(3) Customized products do not support returns.
If you have consulted our professional services before purchasing, and the product is not applicable due to our reasons, we will take the responsibility of returning the product(s). For more details, check on Terms and Conditions.
Thank you for choosing BONOSS Titanium Exposed Wheel Stud Conversion Kit. BONOSS has been designing and manufacturing wheel parts since 2007. Professional production experience and excellent product quality make us confident to provide a Long Warranty Service of up to 12 Months for BONOSS Titanium Exposed Wheel Stud Conversion Kit.
BONOSS promises that if there is any quality problem with the product within 12 months, we will provide warranty service. Please Check the Warranty.
Thank you for choosing BONOSS Titanium Exposed Wheel Stud Conversion! We believe that you are in love with life and like to share your life, just like other owners. We hope that you are willing to share your happiness with your friends on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and other social networks telling them why you choose BONOSS, sharing the process of installing the stud conversion, before and after comparison, and your experience after the installation. Also, the story between you and your car, videos about your upgrade the wheel kits, brakes, aero kits, suspension systems…
We welcome all of you to post your story on social networks and @BONOSS(or #bonoss), or leave a message to us, we will repost on the BONOSS official website and social platforms, to share your happiness with more friends.
Meanwhile, BONOSS welcomes customers to make suggestions for the improvement of our products. We will continue to upgrade products to pursue higher quality. If you have any questions or need our help, please contact us. BONOSS has prepared coupons to thanks for your sharing and suggestions, contact us to get them now!
Titanium-original, Nitrogen-blue, Coffee-golden