You have a Maserati Levante and you enjoy driving it on the highway. You love its smooth ride, powerful acceleration, and spacious comfort. You love everything about it, except for one thing: its wheels. Then you may need Maserati Levante wheel spacers. You feel like your wheels are too small, too tucked in, and too plain. You want to give them some flair, some personality, and some attitude. You want to make them look more aggressive and sporty.Wheel spacers are devices that fit between the wheel and the hub, creating more space between the two. This can have several benefits for your car:
- Improving the appearance of your car by pushing the wheels out to the edge of the fender
- Enhancing the handling and cornering of your car by increasing the lateral stability and lowering the roll center
- Allowing you to fit larger wheels and tires without rubbing or scraping
But are Maserati Levante wheel spacers safe on highway? Are they reliable, durable, and worth it? In this post, we will answer these questions and show you why Maserati Levante wheel spacers are safe on highway.
How to choose the right size of Maserati Levante wheel spacers for your car
The size of the wheel spacers determines how much they will push your wheels out from the hub. The size is usually measured in millimeters (mm) or inches (in) and ranges from 1 mm to 60 mm or more.
The size you need depends on your personal preference and the size of your wheels and tires. Generally speaking, the larger the wheel spacer, the more noticeable the effect will be. However, you also need to consider other factors, such as:
- The gap between your wheel and fender: You want to measure the gap between your wheel and fender and choose a wheel spacer that is slightly smaller than that gap. For example, if you have a 10 mm gap, you can choose an 8 mm or 9 mm wheel spacer. This will ensure that your wheels will not rub or scrape against your fenders when turning or driving over bumps.
- The offset of your wheels: The offset of your wheels is the distance between the centerline of the wheel and the mounting surface of the hub. A positive offset means that the hub is closer to the front of the wheel, while a negative offset means that the hub is closer to the back of the wheel. A lower offset will push your wheels out more, while a higher offset will push your wheels in more. You want to choose a wheel spacer that will compensate for your offset and bring your wheels closer to the centerline of your car. For example, if you have a +35 mm offset, you can choose a 15 mm or 20 mm wheel spacer to reduce it to +20 mm or +15 mm.
- The width of your tires: The width of your tires is the distance between the inner and outer sidewalls of your tires. A wider tire will fill up more space in your fender, while a narrower tire will leave more space in your fender. You want to choose a wheel spacer that will match your tire width and create a flush look with your fender. For example, if you have a 245 mm tire width, you can choose a 15 mm or 20 mm wheel spacer to bring your wheels out more.
Another way to determine the size you need is to use a wheel spacer calculator online. These tools allow you to enter your car model, wheel size, offset, and desired stance, and they will tell you the ideal wheel spacer size for your car.
Which Maserati Levante wheel spacers are safe on highway?
BONOSS Maserati Levante wheel spacers are safe on highway because they can improve both the appearance and performance of your car without compromising safety or reliability.
- They are made from high-quality materials that are strong, lightweight, and corrosion-resistant. BONOSS Maserati Levante wheel spacers are made from either 6061-T6 or 7075-T6 aluminum alloy, which are widely used in aerospace applications for their strength-to-weight ratio and durability.
- They have a muti-stage hub-centric design that ensures a snug fit between the hub and the wheel spacer, eliminating any gaps or misalignments. This prevents any vibrations or noises when driving at high speeds or over bumps.
- They have threaded inserts that are machined into the spacer rather than cast into it, which ensures a perfect fit, easy installation, and optimal performance. This prevents any loosening or spinning of the spacer when driving under stress or torque.
- They come with extended studs that are designed to secure your wheels to the car after adding spacers. You should have at least nine complete turns of each wheel studs when installing your wheels after adding spacers. This prevents any loosening or falling off of your wheels when driving at high speeds or over bumps.
- They are tested and certified by professional organizations such as SGS, TUV, which ensure their quality, safety, and performance. Maserati Levante wheel spacers meet or exceed the standards of the original equipment manufacturer, which ensure their compatibility, durability, and reliability.
- They are globally patented for various advanced designs. For instance, the heat dissipation grooves behind the spacers are devised to boost the cooling efficiency and reduce brake thermal decay. Especially when the wheel rotates fast, the air in the grooves flows quicker to aid cooling.
To enjoy these benefits, you need to make sure that you buy high-quality, hub centric, Maserati Levante wheel spacers, that you install them properly following the instructions and recommendations of the manufacturer, that you check the clearance, alignment, and balance of your wheels, that you adjust the suspension settings of your car if needed, that you rotate and align your tires regularly, and that you drive responsibly and carefully.